Copyright, Privacy, Credits, COPPA Policies & Disclaimer
All rights are reserved to all written or graphic material on this web site and may not be printed, photocopied or otherwise used or distributed (except for personal use) without written permission of site owner. CopyrightÂ Â© 2001 - 2016 Chenoa German Shepherds
Unless otherwise noted, all graphics and written content are my work. Please note, the pictures on the "Gallery" page were taken by either myself or my husband and as they are of our animals or our family members we did receive permission to post those photos. The pictures on the "References" page are the property of their owners and sent to us along with their written reference letter with their knowledge and consent to be posted on our website.
Thank you to everyone for respecting our copyright policy. We will continue to update and upgrade this site in order for it to be both fun and educational.
1. Chenoagsd.com is provided as a service to our website viewers by Chenoa German Shepherds.
2. Information presented on Chenoagsd.com is considered proprietary information and may not be distributed or copied without permission from Chenoa German Shepherds.
3. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic or cause damage.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and will be scheduled for regular destruction.
6. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
8. Questions or comments about the information presented here, should be forwarded to Email Us.
The article "My Dog Votes ... Does Yours?" was written by Paul Root Chair RALEEF (a committee of) German Shepherd Dog Club of America(reprinted with permission).
The Legend of Rainbow Bridge - Authored by Mr. William N. Britton who is the cofounder, along with his wife Mickie, of the Golden Retriever Rescue in Utah. This organization has rescued over 5,000 Golden Retrievers since its creation in 1988. Mr. Britton has authored numerous stories about animals. The Legend of Rainbow Bridge. Mr. Britton graciously permitted us to reprint his poem in its entirety on our site.
William N. Britton. All rights reserved
reprinted with the permission of the author
C.O.P.P.A. stands for the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. In general, it states that we (the web site) cannot collect any personal information - name, address, telephone number, or email address - from any child under the age of 13.
As a mother and grandmother we take children's privacy seriously. While Chenoa German Shepherds does not cater to children under the age of 18 (as they cannot legally enter into a contract of sale), we understand that dogs and puppies are something children are interested in and our website is one that children under the age of 13 may come across while surfing the web. In an effort to do our part to protect the privacy of children using the internet, as well as to be in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Ace of 1998 (COPPA), it is Chenoa German Shepherds' policy to refrain from the collection, use or disclosure of personal information from persons under the age of eighteen (18). While we do not correspond nor do business with people under the age of 18, we recognize that does not prevent an underage child from contacting us. We feel strongly that ultimately it is the responsibility of the parent(s) to monitor their child's web surfing. For further information please visit the C.O.P.P.A. website.
For documents and information available from this web site, Chenoa German Shepherds does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, or product. Chenoa German Shepherds is NOT a veterinarian or health care specialist, the opinions expressed on this web site are just that - our opinion based on our experience - If your pet has a medical issue, you should always consult a licensed veterinarian for medical assistance.
PLEASE NOTE: Chenoa German Shepherds provides the canine information on this site as a service to the public. Chenoa German Shepherds does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, or product. Diagnosis and treatment of specific conditions should ALWAYS be in consultation with one's own veterinarian. Chenoa German Shepherds', and Susan and/or John MacArthur, disclaim all warranties and liability related to the veterinary advice and information provided on this site.